I believe that the 5 AM Club can help with changing the way we live in our modern culture. Robin Sharma recommends a 20-20-20.
I also recommend waking up at 5AM, but an alternative to Robin Sharma’s schedule is below:
- 5AM: Wake up
- 5-7AM: Get work done (work that you do for yourself to forward your career)
- 7-8AM: Get ready for work
- 8AM – 6PM: Work
- 6PM-8:00PM: wind down, cook, eat healthy plant-forward meal, exercise
- 8:00PM-9:00PM: wind down, get ready for bed. Turn off all social media, TV, phones, or any bluelight emitting devices. Read an educational or self-development book.
- 9:00PM: Lights out, go to sleep. Turn on a night time meditation if you have trouble sleeping
The goal is to get 8 hours of effective sleep so you can be most effective throughout the day!